Sunday, December 12, 2010

Showdown!!!

OMG! This is flippin AWESOME they Like owned this song. I'm soo jealous! This is Christina Grimmie and Sam Tsui. They do covers in youtube and they're both awesome. They can sing better that other artist out there!
They rock My WORLD!!! THANK GOD FOR MUSIC!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8&feature=channel




I'm a BIG FAN. I mean I cried when I saw this because I really love this song by Nelly and then suddenly they sang it! I WAS LIKE OMG!!! GAAAAAHHH!!! I LOVE IT! I really wish I can see them someday and hangout with them. That would be a wish come true but right now It's Just A Dream.

They inspire in everything I do. I know its kinda corny but True true. They DO. God gave them this amazing Talent that everybody wishes for.


(I don't own the video I just downloaded it from youtube) The link is up there...

No comments: