Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Plan: Anti-Bullying

SPEAK NOW!



 Anti-Bullying

Hey guys!
sooooo, I am planning to have a photo shoot about ANTI-BULLYING although I don't have the date and place for it yet. But for those who are interested, anyone is free to join. 

Bullying is one of the main problem of teens. I want to make a change because I myself had been through bullying. We all need a wake up call. Not only for bullies but for the bullied. We need to stand and learn how to speak up. I know it's hard but we need to treat everybody equally since we are all human beings. No body is different or higher in prior itself. 

I believe that the cast system is BULLSHIT! Even though we can't see it. It's pretty clear to me that everywhere in our society has it and I'm very sure that everybody is aware about this issue.

so guys! why not.... let's make a change? right? Let's not stare but Let's SPEAK NOW! =D

Email me for more info...
bella_15snow@yahoo.com




No comments: