Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beads and Strings

Hey Guys!!!
How are you? It's been a long time AGAIN hahaha how I miss blogging. I've been really busy with my plates lately. =( Anyway! I'm sharing my plate in my DESPRIN class. It's a self portrait using beads and strings. It was not that hard although you need a lot of patience to do this plate. seriously. I've been lacking sleep because of this. I know it looks easy to do but it is time consuming, especially if you have a lot of other plates in different subjects. No matter how time consuming this plate would take,I enjoyed making this plate. I hope you guys will try it out. =) It's a great practice to improve your patience. It helped me a lot in improving mine. 

Materials:
Canvas
Black beads
Black string
Tracing paper
Pencil
Scissors 
Needle 

So here are some pictures of it. 














I felt so happy and accomplished after everything. The hardship and Social life sacrifices I made! ( Being OA here) just kidding! Hope you guys enjoyed and have a nice week ahead of you. God Bless! 





No comments: