Thursday, May 3, 2012

SUMMER IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!: Concepcion

SUMMER IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!
(Concepcion) 

Hey guys! How's summer so far? Well, My mother's friends and I went to a town named Concepcion. It's a small town with great people and beaches! We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. I just got home actually from that place and I must say it was a great experience and a great relaxation place to go to with your family and friends. We stayed in this great house with all the comfort and great food! hahaha sorry... I was not able to take pictures of the food since everybody was so hungry and that includes me... LOL (No time for picture taking, just EAT!). Anyway, Here are some pictures that I took.


FIRST DAY PICTURES:

Me, myself and I (Mama took this pic)











We all went for a little hiking and it was a great experience!


We are so tired already! 

My mother!








SECOND DAY PICTURES!


Thanks to Tita Marissa for taking this lovely photo of me!



Add caption



ALL GIRLS! <3


My mother!











Buko anyone? =D



and for the 3rd day... I did not include the photos that I took because maybe you are not interested on seeing them although I'm planing to put another blog about the people you see there in concepcion. People there are so friendly. I hope someday you get to visit this place.

No comments: