Friday, May 18, 2012

SUMMER IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES: BACOLOD CITY

SUMMER IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES: BACOLOD CITY


 Hey guys!
Well since summer is almost over for me and I'll be going back to Manila tomorrow, I decided to post this trip with my mom and with my lovely titas. We all went to Bacolod City, Philippines and all we did was eat and eat and eat all day! I have to say they have some awesome food! We went to the old house named The Ruins and it's my 2nd time in visiting that awesome old house.

We stayed at the OHotel and I always stay there whenever we visit Bacolod since it's only an 1 hour Boat ride away from Iloilo so what the heck right?

so here are some of the photos that I took.


THE RUINS: 
















CALEA

They have awesome cakes!!!! YUMMY! =D






With my mom! <3

No comments: