Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome To Far Far Away

 Hey Guys!

During my second day in Singapore, My Mother and I went to Universal Studios. I was so excited that morning because I love theme parks since I was young.  Sorry if I'm going to bombard you with a lot of photos.

I just felt like a child again. Sorry but I never get tired of going to theme parks. I love those crazy 4d or 3d rides the same as well with the shows they have.

I really hope I can go back there again. I really enjoyed that day.
One of the best rides are Transformers which is the new one they have and Jurrasic Park.

I also went shopping at the shops they have inside Universal Studios.

So anyway, This is my outfit for that day. I just want to be comfy as much as possible. =)

Stay tune for my Day Trip to Malaysia!






//Jacket-Terranova// //Top-SM Department Store// //Black Shoes-H&M// //Bag-Human// //Marron Watch-Swatch//





















No comments: