Monday, August 15, 2011

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.





Behind this is STRESS!
;(




So yeah, this blog post would be me ranting about how stressful college life is. I just have to let it out everything here.
School right now is killing me! All the work needs to be done by this week. Essay here, essay there and guess what? Talumpati is on my way on friday ( Talumpati = Tagalog speech ) which I have started memorizing maybe about 2 paragraphs out of 7 which, I have to deal with 5 more! Everything has been drowning from left to right, well, I guess I have.

I am very worried about my COMSKI and other subjects. I'm not that worried about my PHILIEN subject because I know, I passed and my grade there is pretty high.. TEEHHEEE
( PROUD )

2 weeks from now would be my final exams and I'm pretty much NOT ready yet. I need to study ASAP especially ALGEBRA! I've been out of touch pretty much everyday. I can't seem to classify my studies and life-to-life bases. I can't seem to concentrate as much as I was before. I've been down a lot lately and life sucks for now.

I've been dealing with a lot of heartbreaks, friendship problems and learning how to budget my money. I honestly need a break from all this crap! Now, I can say Life is indeed a living hell.

I am also worried about myself lately. I can see that I've been sleeping very late maybe around 1-3 am in the morning because I just can't sleep at all. INSOMNIA! I am starting to get sick with a flue and I know, I'll try my very best to relax...IF I ONLY HAVE TIME!

The only thing that makes me relax is whenever I'm with my friends and whenever I pray because I know he will be willing to help me.

Therefore I conclude... I will sleep and sleep during our term break which is btw 4 days only including weekends. so yeah what a break!

Pauline, Avrille, Kitkat and I


Me, Bai and Avrille



Kitkat, Me, Avrille and Caryl

Photos from INSOCIO class...

No comments: