Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Magnetized

Hey guys!

Today, I didn't have my 8am class due to the fact that our teacher is absent! Weepeee! Even though I had more sleep I'm still sleepy. I've been reading a book last night and I have to say I am so addicted to it. I'm a Bookworm if you guys didn't know. hahaha 

Anyway, I'm still in my dorm and I don't feel like going to school although I must! This week is so chill except for my INTECOM (Economics) class. I need to read this paper and I need to figure out what is it trying to say for a graded recitation. =| Wish me luck! 

Enough rambling, So, here's my outfit of the day! 










//Hat-SM Accessories// //Top-The Black Sheep// //Skirt-SM Department Store// //Sandals-Tomato// //Ipad case-Robinsons// //Bracelet-Shop and Mix Iloilo City// Ring-Shop and Mic Iloilo City//

Thank you to my lovely Photographer! Miss Alyssa! 

No comments: