Wednesday, July 18, 2012

R SHOES.

Hey Guys!

As I was in the Super Sale Bazaar at The World Trade Center, I found these one of a kind shoe designs and I'm pretty sure it's in today. I've been seeing these adorable shoes everywhere! They offer one of a kind design shoes that are of limited numbers of pairs.

As I was trying out the shoes, I though it was hard to walk with but eventually it wasn't that hard at all. actually it was very comfortable and easy to walk with. 

What a best way to wear some pretty stylish and comfortable shoes to complete the outfit your wearing. So what are you waiting for?! come and take a look at their Facebook page and Like it! 

Here's the link: R SHOES







A picture of me wearing the shoes I will buy. =D 
Come and make your orders! 

8 comments:

Mirabai Sebastian said...

I was gonna get those shoes! But they only had until size 8. huhu

Unknown said...

Really? Maybe they don't have extra stocks with them. Maybe you can order online they might have one! :D

Unknown said...

We will have stocks on September from sizes 5-10 :0

Unknown said...

Hi! We will have sizes 5-10 on September. Stocks are still being made. :) Like us in www.facebook.com/shoes.r

Unknown said...

Hi! We will have sizes 5-10 on September. Stocks are still being made. :) Like us in www.facebook.com/shoes.r

Unknown said...

Hi! We will have sizes 5-10 on September. Stocks are still being made. :) Like us in www.facebook.com/shoes.r

Life's a shoe said...

also just recently discovered this shoes brand! like those black ones with studs :)

Unknown said...

Hey!
haha I also just discovered about these shoes. I'm buying the black ones you like. =) Set your orders as well!