Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Street Paradise


 Hey Guys!

So for the past few days I haven't posted my outfits of the day because I am sick even until now I'm having a really bad flue. It really sucks because I have a lot of work to do, all the projects, midterm exams, my resume... It's all stressing me out!

Tomorrow would be my exams for JOSERIZ, FILIP13, and WORLITE. (DIES!)

Ohh well, Today I went to Market Market to finish my project in POLIGOV and after that we went to Makati in a Chinese Museum and off to Intramuros. POLIGOV is just killing me. I went out even if I wasn't feeling so good, with all the fever and colds. It doesn't seem right.

So, anyway! We were in Global City, I decided to do my Outfit of the day blog. I was wearing this today because it was so comfortable and besides, it was raining so hard. I want to be comfy whenever I go out especially if the weather is not comfy at all.












//Hat-SM Department Store// //Necklace-Landmark// Top-SM Department Store// //Shorts-SM Department Store// //Bracelet-Shop and Mix Iloilo City// //Bag-H&M// //Shoes-Converse// 

No comments: