Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Picture Perfect

Hey Guys!

It's been a long time since my last Blog. I've been slacking with my blog for the past few days. The weather here is not cooperating with me. hahaha! It's been raining and flooding all over manila. well some parts. especially here in Taft! My shoes are wet from the flood. 

All this time, the weather is so bipolar that's why people are sick with a flu. all though now, It has been raining. so guys, Be careful and be aware of the Dengue hype that has been going on. 

anyway!
I did a Photoshoot for a friend like weeks ago in school. It was right after our class in Filipino. I don't know, we just did this for fun I guess nothing special. My friend likes photography and so do I so here are the photos he took. Hope you guys like it! 





No comments: