Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hocus Pocus

 Hey Guys!
How was the weekend? Mine would be very tiring because I already moved out. I'm currently in my new dorm and I'm loving it although the internet is kind of crappy but the other facilities are awesome! I like the people here, so friendly. What's funny is that you can see a lot of people using their laptops outside of their rooms. HAHA. Everyone is like sitting down and concentrating with their laptops.

So anyway! I'm going to post another blog about my new dorm and how it looks.

Today, was a very stressful day. I got hurt physically. I fell on the stairs while going down from the SPA since I'm oily.
Right now, I have Five Bruises on my body and it hurts a lot actually my body hurts a lot.

So anyway, Here are my photos of what I wore and Don't mind the oily face. Just got home from the SPA. =)













 // Top-Divisoria // Pants-SM Department Store // Doll Shoes-Folded and Hung // Bag-Charles and Keith // Accessories-Shop and Mix (Iloilo City) //


No comments: