Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sunny and Black

Hey Guys!
First of all I decided to change the look of the pictures. I want more colors to stand out not like my old ones which has less color standing out so I want you guys to see what it really looks like.

So today, during my 6 hours break. My friend and I went to Rockwell and Landmark at Makati City. We went there to shop... well, I only bought a nail polish and a Statement Necklace. =)

So this is my outfit of the day, took it at Rockwell. 

Have a nice day ahead of you!


// Blazer-FOREVER21 // // Black Lace Jumper- Mags // // Shoes-People are People // // Bag-Charles and Keith// // Turban-Girl Shoppe // Gold Belt- From my Mom =) // Statement Necklace-Landmark // Stud Bracelet-Shop and Mix ( Iloilo City ) // 











Here is a picture of the necklace that I wore. =)

No comments: