Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nail Fantasy

Hey guys! 
How was Sunday? For me I woke up around 1:00PM because I was so tired yesterday from visiting Bloggers United Bazaar. There was a lot of people. I have to stay up around 2:30AM, waiting for my dorm-mate to arrive home. She went out with her sister... and for me, I can't stand it already so I slept but I woke up around 3:00AM to open the door for her. 

After waking up, My dorm-mate and I went swimming and it was so cold because of the rain last night. There was even a lot of people at our condo's pool so we decided to go to SM Harizon to eat our early dinner. We also went shopping and bought these nail polishes.

I did our nails and I'm pretty contended with the outcome of my art work hahaha naaaaks! Joke. 
Ohh well enough rambling, here are some of the photos that I took. =)




Crack Nails or Smashed Nails.



Candy looking good! 


Here are the Nail Polishes I've purchased. =) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your blog sooo much!! :">>>>>

-kim :">
www.nothingiskimpossible.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for liking my blog. I saw yours too! It's so cute. =) Keep it up dear!